भुगतान & नौवहन नियमों:
HSH-A 620 Series Lever Block Manual Chain Hoist With Un-directional Free Wheel Device
Lever block/Lever manual /hand hoist is a kind of hand lifting tool for heavy duty work level. it is efficient, safe, lightweight, durable with the function of lifting, pulling, and tensioning, especially useful in the condition of no power source environment. Lever block is driven by rope or chain through the handle, making full use of lever principle. It is widely applied to factories, mines, construction sites, docks, transportation, etc.
1. Rising without Load.
2. Turn the reversible slide switch to the upper position and you may lift the bottom hook.
3. Quick targeting.
4. Pull out the hand wheel, the length of the load chain can be easily adjusted to the right position.
5. Solid bearing.
6. Solid bearing is adopted in the joint of major axis and load sprocket wheel, to improve the flexibility and working efficiency.
7. Bearing of the bottom hook housing.
8. The bottom hook can swivel 360 degree freely under load.
9. Unique overload protection.
10. Un-directional free wheel device to ensure the smooth descent of the hoist.